Penn Boot Camps prepare you with the in-demand skills necessary for the fields of coding, cybersecurity, data analysis, and fintech. Our programs combine an interactive environment with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive learner support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Our curricula teach market-driven web development, cybersecurity, data analysis and visualization, and fintech skills.*
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects in our coding, data, and fintech programs or learn a variety of skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; perfect for working adults. Our web development program also offers a full-time option for those who wish to study at an accelerated pace.
- Benefit from extensive career support services to help you navigate the programs.
*The material covered in these programs are subject to change due to market demand.
Penn Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over 35 of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
What You Will Learn
- In our full-stack web development, cybersecurity, data analysis, and fintech programs, you’ll build a foundation of skills to help you be competitive in these industries.
- You’ll participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- Through hands-on experience, coding and data analysis participants will build a strong portfolio of applications and projects, and cybersecurity participants will gain a wide range of knowledge applicable to industry certifications.