COVID-19 Update: For the health and safety of our participants, our cohorts will conduct classes virtually.LEARN MORE »
Penn Boot Camps prepare you with the in-demand skills necessary for the fields of coding, cybersecurity, data analysis, fintech, digital marketing, and UX/UI. Our programs combine an interactive environment with dynamic curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive learner support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that will help you find a path to success.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects in our coding, data, fintech, digital marketing, or UX/UI programs or learn a variety of skills applicable to certifications in our cybersecurity program.
- All of our programs offer convenient part-time schedules for those who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills; perfect for working adults. Our web development program also offers a full-time option for those who wish to study at an accelerated pace.
- Benefit from extensive career support services to help you navigate the programs.
*The material covered in these programs are subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
Penn Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Thousands of people around the globe have completed Trilogy-powered programs, and more than 2,000 companies—including 50% of the Fortune 100—employ them.
What You Will Learn
- In our full-stack web development, cybersecurity, data analysis, fintech, digital marketing, and UX/UI programs, you’ll build a foundation of skills to help you be competitive in these industries.
- You’ll participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, 1:1 coaching, and more.
- A Certificate of Completion showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Complete the program with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- Through hands-on experience, coding and data analysis participants will build a strong portfolio of applications and projects, and cybersecurity participants will gain a wide range of knowledge applicable to industry certifications.